AMPS News & Events
February 4th , 2019 | Events
AMPS PRESENTS ANDREW ROBERTS FROM FARM OWNERS ACADEMY
Join us on Thursday 7th March for a one-day workshop on: Business Mastery and how to scale up your farm presented by, Andrew from Farm Owners Academy. AMPS have collaborated with Andrew to bring you a day of hands on learning. The interactive workshop will be covering the following topics:
- Master the traits needed to be a successful business owner
- Learn the skills required to scale up and expand your operation
- How to find capital to grow (ideas to use other people’s money and appeal more so banks will lend you more)
- How to account for and control your business variables as you enter a growth phase
- How to jack up your profits by becoming a price maker rather than a price taker
- How to negotiate better prices
- How to find new markets and open up new opportunities
- How to lay out a strategic plan, mapping back your 10-year goals to where you need to focus in the next quarter (you will work on this in the room and receive some valuable templates to take home with you)
- How to take control of your finances so you understand your numbers and learn how to improve your profitability
- Learn to work on the business and not in it, and walk away with a proven implementation system to become more organised and focused.
Andrew Roberts is well known as one of Australia’s leading business mentors, he is a Strategic Business Specialist, and has been known to work his magic with a host of companies featured in various Business Review Weekly Top 100 lists.
Some know Andrew as the author of the book ‘What The Hell Are You Chasing? Others may know him for the ‘Flip Your Life’ online course he created that fills in the important gaps they forgot to teach you at school and university.
Having recently built and sold one of Australia’s largest coaching companies, with annual sales of $3.6m, Andrew is now focusing on helping farmers succeed in business through Farm Owners Academy. Utilising his proven skills to help farmers make more money, gain more meaning, and achieve more freedom.
The son of a New England wool grower, Andrew now lives on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast with his wife Sonja and their son, (baby). In his free time, Andrew loves sports, surfing and enjoys the occasional glass of a good red wine.
For further information about Andrew and Farm Owners Academy please CLICK HERE
Andrew also hosts the Profitable Farmer Podcasts. We reccomend you give these a listen...
The finer details…
When: 7th March 2019
Location: The Crossing Theatre, Narrabri
Time: Registration from 8.30am with a 9.30am start – 3.30pm
Lunch & Light Refreshments provided.
To ensure your place at this event please use the RSVP form below. Registration for this event will close on Friday 1st March 2019.
APOLOGIES RSVP FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED, PLEASE CONTACT GEORGINA MACE ON 0429 263 364 TO SEE IF PLACES ARE STILL AVAILABLE
Manager: Tony Lockrey
70 Industrial Drive
Moree NSW 2400
Ph: 02 6752 9001
Fax: 02 6752 9002
Manager: Mark Morris
8 Merrigal Street
Armatree NSW 2831
Ph: 02 6848 5951
Fax: 02 6848 5957
Manager: Peter White
109 Wee Waa Street
Walgett NSW 2343
Ph: 02 6828 1025
Fax: 02 6828 1014
Manager: Cliff Bramley
25 Gunnedah Road
Tamworth NSW 2340
Ph: 02 6762 2677
Fax: 02 6762 2678
Manager: Nigel Herring
Sales Manager: Dean Whitton
690 Waverley Road
Caroona NSW 2343
Ph: 02 6747 4988